Smokeless Tobacco

bluehead

Registered
Hey all,

I just moved down to BsAs, and I'm having trouble finding smokeless tobacco like dip or snuff.

If anyone can let me know where to get some, I'd appreciate it.

- bluehead

I have not seen it in Argentina. You may have to have it shipped to you but that is going to be a separate problem all together. Good luck.

I've no idea what ''dip'' is but snuff as in the powder you take through your nose should be available in most good tobacconists of which there are several in the capital. I use Tabaqueria Inglesa on Ave Paraguay 553 as they have a decent selection of tobacco products from abroad. Google Tabaquerias Buenos Aires and you'll find more.

Bump. Thanks for the help earlier folks.

I meant chewing tobacco when I wrote dip.
Still haven't found any chewing tobacco but if anybody is coming to town with any, please PM me. Would love to buy some.

i chew and can say you are not going to find leaf or fine cut anywhere that i know of. allways brought it with me.

what kind are you looking for? I will be coming to BA in a couple weeks and may can help you out.

i recently tried buying some from here: http://ar.northerner.com/

after googling where to buy i got a few results from older threads on this board. so i figured i'd give it a shot and see if it gets to me.

well, after waiting what seemed like forever, last week i finally recieved a telegram from correo argentino. the package arrived, so i had to go pick it up there and pay a small fee (100 pesos). i wasn't sure if i would actually be able to get the package but lo and behold i did. so, to answer the thread, maybe you could buy some and ship it here but expect to wait a long time for it. having said that, i live in neuquen so maybe that was reason for even longer delay arriving.

Back