Smoking Pot Like A Pack Of Cigs....

Bkentfc

Registered
http://www.bbc.com/n...merica-27265310

Would like to hear the opinion of forum members in regards to this.Personally i think it is a positive initiative, however lets not forget that its benefits would be exacerbated if the majority of the world joined the UN in highligting only the cons.The cost-benefit analysis needs to be weighed out both in the long and short term.

however lets not forget that its benefits would be exacerbated if the majority of the world joined in.

Can you elaborate on that? I don't see how legalization in other countries would affect the benefits in Uruguay.

Can you elaborate on that? I don't see how legalization in other countries would affect the benefits in Uruguay.
Sorry about the typo. The UN focuses on the negativity and ignores the benefits of having it legalised. :)

Probably the biggest con is that quite a few people who made a solid living dealing weed will be unemployed (or need to open a pharmacy) given the price will most likely shut down the black market completely ;) Most likely there will be a review of the policies in 5 years, the experiences will be very good and other countries will still stick to their outdated beliefs and continue to be brave fighters in the war on drugs...

Well, first off, you're quoting a story from a nest of child-raping perverts known as the BBC. If the BBC if they told me the sky was blue, I'd check outside before believing it.

Well, first off, you're quoting a story from a nest of child-raping perverts known as the BBC. If the BBC if they told me the sky was blue, I'd check outside before believing it.

Could you please post a link to any stories about the "BBC" being "a nest of child-raping perverts." A google search did not reveal any links.

Could you please post a link to any stories about the "BBC" being "a nest of child-raping perverts." A google search did not reveal any links.

The entire British entertainment industry during the 70s and 80s was pretty paedotastic. I wouldn't say the bbc is a nest of child-raping perverts though.

Oh FFS, you haven't been following the Jimmy Savile case at all?

Seriously, guys, if you're oblivious to something that's been in the news for the last 18 months, it's not incumbent on me to do your research.

Back