So Germany Won! Where Are We Celebrating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is more celebration here than in Germany. I actually couldn´t believe how calm the German team was after winning. A quick wave to the fans, a pat on the back, etc.

Yeah, the typical German stoic face, the Germans reserves the free flowing joyful exp<b></b>ression until Oktoberfest !
For them to show emotion, one have to have a big mug of good brew...

not really . Muller said this about the Balon de Oro de Messi....!

The German, euphoric, did not hesitate to belittle the trophy for best player. "I do not care about that stupid shxxt. We are champions of the world, you can stick the prize up yours axxxs ...". VIDEO

0011291710.jpg

El alemán, eufórico, no dudó en menospreciar el trofeo al mejor jugador. "No me importa nada esa estúpida m... ¡Somos campeones del mundo, usted puede meterse el premio en el c...!". VIDEO

Messi, Müller... I can think of someone else in that game who was the best player in the tournament.

Hint: also begins with M

Hint 2: rhymes with Zascherano

This just shows that some people are bad losers. First of all, the translation is not correct; yes, he spoke a bavarian dialect which might not be easy to understand, but then one shouldn't try to quote him... Second, it was about the golden boot, won by Rodriguez, not the golden ball won by Messi. If one get the context and the language right, one would realize that he was making fun of the Columbian reporter...

On a side note: I don't think Messi earned himself the golden ball (yes, he played a good world cup, but he wasn't *the* player) and Mueller wouldn't be my first pick either. For me it's either James (mistyped Jones) or Robben, but given these awards are sponsored by Adidas...

Edit: just saw EdRooneys comment and I'd agree that if it would go to an Argentine player, for me it should have been Mascherano who played great in each single game.

There's your real conspiracy Matías:
NNNooooo, it must be an Adidas player! (always been in fact)
I don't think Messi earned himself the golden ball (yes, he played a good world cup, but he wasn't *the* player) and Mueller wouldn't be my first pick either. For me it's either Jones or Robben, but given these awards are sponsored by Adidas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back