So where does one find tracking number for DNI?

dilmah

Registered
I have numero expediente which is 10 digits (and the last 4 digits of this number is the year when the process has started).
I have some CUIM number which is 2 digits dash 8 digits dash 1 digit (total of 11 digits).
Also I have disposicion (resuelto) number which is mere 5 digits.
And I have initial boleta for 300 peso paid to the order of RENAPER which contains some insane 26-digit number.

Which of those numbers can be used to track delivery of produced DNI?
Or is there some other number somewhere?

I have numero expediente which is 10 digits (and the last 4 digits of this number is the year when the process has started).
I have some CUIM number which is 2 digits dash 8 digits dash 1 digit (total of 11 digits).
Also I have disposicion (resuelto) number which is mere 5 digits.
And I have initial boleta for 300 peso paid to the order of RENAPER which contains some insane 26-digit number.

Which of those numbers can be used to track delivery of produced DNI?
Or is there some other number somewhere?
It's a number that Renaper has to give you. During normal circumstances they'll give it to you over the phone or you can get it in person at their AV. Jujuy office, but neither one of those are functioning right now, or they weren't as of a couple of weeks ago. Renaper responds to some emails. You can use that number only with Renaper itself and Correo Argentino (maybe the other delivery services as well, I don't know). But with CA you'll be able to track your DNI only once they have possession of it, of course.

Back