Some non-essential stores reopen for business in BA

MilHojas

Registered
City authorities began allowing some "non-essential" shops and businesses to reopen on Tuesday, easing coronavirus restrictions in place in the capital since March 20.

when is Starbucks opening?

In my building they have banned visitors/guests. Is this within the law?
A good question. Other people I know report the same thing. More cop wannabees? Concern about "strangers" bringing the virus in with them?

when is Starbucks opening?

In my building they have banned visitors/guests. Is this within the law?
Re: Starbucks re-opening date?
It is not within the law. But it is private property so I assume the majority of owners have agreed on the decision.

And if you look at the number of new infection cases, since the government loosened restrictions outside of Buenos Aires CABA, the porteños obviously have taken it as a sign to loosen up inside CABA. Easy to observe on the streets. And the number of reported new cases of infection has since jumped from the 80+ / day range to 225+ / day. An annoying number of people walking without masks, 5 girls sitting together on a bench smoking and eating together. The new infections due to incoming travelers had apparently been absorbed and the curve flattened. Now we have a fresh surge from inside.

Tons of folks out on the streets today.
The nice weather is a contributing factor. Wait until this Sat & Sunday when kids 15 and under accompanied by 1 parent can go for walks every weekend....

I live opposite the Rosedal. Today have observed a few too many people out taking the piss. Parents walking their children. Old people walking through the park. Groups of friends out for a stroll. Young people sunbathing. Cyclists. Even some runners around the lake.

Give them an inch....

We first need to get over this overly individualistic culture of ours if we are going to get over this virus.

What is exactly the law on this, Gracielle?
Clarification: it is not within the law....I should have said is not listed in any of the DNU's that owners of units in a building can restrict access to visitors/guests during quarantine.

Consortiums are bound by their internal bylaws: Co-ownership Regulations
It is a public deed that, among other things, describes each of the departments and details the common parts of the building. The regulations establish the organization and coexistence guidelines.

2 July 2018

....2) Neighbors will be able to validate the platform as a means to pronounce in favor or against the measures that have been voted in an assembly as provided by the civil code.....

Ceviche, you need to ask your landlord when and how the decision to prohibit access came about as he would have received a e-mail from the administrator with that information.

Back