Sort of lonely

cheshire_cat

Registered
I'm a local, I was married for 5 years, I work as a tutor at a language school and I teach English, French (basic) and Italian (beginners). As Lennon (John, not Neil, lol) would say, "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" so here I am, it's weird to find myself like Bridget Jones, "all by myself" in my late '30s.

I'd like to make new friends, I haven't dated anybody for a long time so I guess you could say I'm sort of... out of practice, and well, sometimes it gets hard to break the ice, too. I've got a couple of friends whom I've been avoiding lately because they're always trying to introduce me to older guys (or at least they LOOK too old), but I love going to the cinema, to pubs, dining out, having fun, like any of you.

So if you're in the same situation and want a friend to hang around, well, just drop me a PM and I'll be glad to meet you.

All the best,

N.

i think some of the people from the forum get together on thursdays (maybe i got the wrong day?) and hang out at different bars. you might wanna keep an eye on the weekly get together posts.....
its a great way to meet people....

Back