Sorteo for a new Tablet

jantango

Registered
Only for those over 60 who have a DNI and live in the city.

I got a phone call on Oct 2 that I won a tablet.. I was given an appointment a week later to pick up the table at a senior center in Caballito. I am obligated to attend a one-hour training session on its use within six months. It's the first hand-held device for me, so I really need help with it. I managed to charge the battery, turn it on, and connect to my home WIFI. I took photos and a video, but I don't know where they're stored. I plan to limit using the device, because I know how additive they are. Worse yet is the EMF radiation exposure. I provided a photo copy of my DNI and a public utility bill. I read and signed an agreement on the usage of the device. Ten minutes and I was out the door with my tablet, instruction book, plug and cable for charging.

DSCN3227.JPG

you are right about them being additive.
I am now up to 5 computers that I try to keep more or less in sync, plus an ipad, a phone, and thats not even counting my wife's fleet- she has one phone for north america and one for south america.

or did you mean "addictive"?
they are that, too.

I meant addictive, of course. I keep my laptop use to a minimum. I use only a landline telephone. This new device is mainly for a new challenge and learning.

I was kidding. It sounds like a great opportunity, and I am glad you persevered. I like to read the NYT and other publications on our tablet. At the breakfast table, while drinking mate.

I have the new tablet only two weeks, and now they are offering the chance to win a Notebook EXO!

Enter your name, telephone, and DNI.
Notebook EXO.jpgNotebook EXO.jpg

They want to put technology into the hands of seniors who can't afford to buy devices. The +Simple is tailor made to make life easier for seniors to find the services they use. This isn't about making money.

I briefly considered this was a special promotion around the election, but seniors over 70 are not obligated to vote.

Last edited:
Back