South Venezue...Argentina now in the top 5 globally in terms of daily infections and deaths from COVID

camberiu

Registered
"BUENOS AIRES: Argentina's coronavirus infections topped 700,000 on Saturday (Sep 26) with new daily infections and deaths among the top five globally, Reuters data showed, despite seven months of quarantine that have ravaged the frail economy.
Argentina reported a rolling seven-day average of 11,082 new cases daily, behind only India, the United States, France and Brazil, all countries with far larger populations than the South American nation. Argentina's average daily death toll this week hit 365."
FULL ARTICLE

And this is what the government was doing just a few months ago:

And this is what we have now:
EPTK5f-W4AEOl5g

Democracy existed only in Athens B.C.
Today with lifetime diputados and political parties funding $$ to elect a candidate plus idieologies prevailing in Congress Blocks ,. It's a Parody

GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE

"BUENOS AIRES: Argentina's coronavirus infections topped 700,000 on Saturday (Sep 26) with new daily infections and deaths among the top five globally, Reuters data showed, despite seven months of quarantine that have ravaged the frail economy.
Argentina reported a rolling seven-day average of 11,082 new cases daily, behind only India, the United States, France and Brazil, all countries with far larger populations than the South American nation. Argentina's average daily death toll this week hit 365."
FULL ARTICLE

EPTK5f-W4AEOl5g

Venezuela? No. One random picture with no context or date doesn't make something true. Maybe try shopping somewhere else? My local Jumbo is always well stocked.

Venezuela? No. One random picture with no context or date doesn't make something true. Maybe try shopping somewhere else? My local Jumbo is always well stocked.

Some Oposition politicians on Intratables TV Program, believe Argentina is on the track of Cuba more than Venezuela..? Are ration cards on the horizon..! Single Party..? seems unlikely

FULL ARTICLE

EPTK5f-W4AEOl5g
y

OMG the Oil from Vicentin factoty , that was almost nationalized by Alberto then he put reverse. Would have become National Sunflower State Oil Co. !

OMG the Oil from Vicentin factoty , that was almost nationalized by Alberto then he put reverse. Would have become National Sunflower State Oil Co. !

There's a big difference between a bankrupt business being placed in receivership, and being nationalized. The former happens all the time in the USA.

As for this end of the world business, let me quote Jimi Hendrix, "yeah yeah, blah blah, woof woof".

Who needs to buy more than 9 liters of oil at once? This is just some store having a big sale, and wanting to prevent people from sweeping the shelves to resell it at a profit.

When the Venezolanos start going home, then you can try to convince me with that "Argenzuela" nonsense.

There's a big difference between a bankrupt business being placed in receivership, and being nationalized. The former happens all the time in the USA.

As for this end of the world business, let me quote Jimi Hendrix, "yeah yeah, blah blah, woof woof".

Who needs to buy more than 9 liters of oil at once? This is just some store having a big sale, and wanting to prevent people from sweeping the shelves to resell it at a profit.

When the Venezolanos start going home, then you can try to convince me with that "Argenzuela" nonsense.

Well do a search thousands of Venezolan@s are returning home..

Well do a search thousands of Venezolan@s are returning home..

Yeah, thousands out of the millions who left.

And let me translate that headline for you, "Thousands of displaced Venezuelans return to their country because of the coronavirus crisis"

It does not say, "Thousands of displaced Venezuelans return to their country porque Argentina es un bananero de mierda en el culo del mundo"

No Venezuelan I know in Argentina wants to return to Venezuela. They paid a lot to get here, $500 - 1000 depending on whether they came by bus or plane, so they’re better off and less desperate than their compatriots in say Colombia, Ecuador, or Peru. They might want to move on to Europe or the US, but certainly not back home.

Back