Spain Nationality two year possible for me?

I said this topic few months ago but

http://www.mjusticia.gob.es/cs/Sate...-gestiones-personales/nacionalidad-residencia

If we see this page
  • Two years: for nationals of Latin American countries, Andorra, Philippines, Equatorial Guinea, Portugal or of Sephardic origin people.
There are no word like natural-born.
Can you guys think about it
Am I possible?(S.korean)
(Bajo,Plz help)

The term " Nacional " ( national ) equals to natural born in Argentina.

Nationality can be applied to the country where an individual has been born.Citizenship is a legal status, which means that an individual has been registered with the government in some country. ... No one will be able to change his nationality but one can have different citizenship.

Last edited:

Nationality can be applied to the country where an individual has been born.Citizenship is a legal status, which means that an individual has been registered with the government in some country. ... No one will be able to change his nationality but one can have different citizenship.

Nationality can also be granted by decree or removed by decree...

In Korea case, Korean Nationality = Korean Citizenship.
And we don't write about born place in passport.
(And Korean citizenship is for only Korean parents' kid.No citizenship for foreign childern who born in Korea)

Or...your "Nationality" mean birth place?
(Sorry,When we transfer Nationality to Korean,we have different meanings)

National means race. Specially in Spain where the citizenship system is based on race, languaje and culture.

This is a very good explanation of the Nuremberg laws of 1935.

In Argentina there is only citizenship.

National means race. Specially in Spain where the citizenship system is based on race, languaje and culture.

In Argentina there is only citizenship.
But if we said "race",many Korean live in Latin america since 1960s..
Anyway,am I impossible?

There are few Koreans in Argentina.
The AR race defined by local nazism is a blend of native, Italian, French and Spaniard.

Back