Spanish Clases-Buenos Aires

Spanish Tutor -Bilingual Teacher - ONE-on-ONE- or Group Classes - All Levels- Buenos Aires
Learn Spanish like a native. I will teach you techniques to help you learn the language the same way you have learned your native tongue, easy and with little effort, and retain in it your long-term memory. Once learned, never forgotten, like learning to ride a bicycle, naturally and effortless. Also remote teaching via MSN and Skype. Techniques used and developed by the US and the UK to teach their foreign services (FSI)- You´ll be speaking immediately-
Useful Phrases for all occasions- Conversations - Idioms- Adverbial Phrases-Verbs and Grammar made easy - FREE MATERIAL PROVIDED
Carlos = easyspanish@argentina.com

I am currently a student of Carlos's taking 1 on 1 classes and I can give him my personal recommendation. I had tried to learn Spanish before but never quite got it. He tailors his methods to your style of learning and it works. He is very professional. You can not go wrong by giving him a call.Lee
"car12" said:
Spanish Tutor -Bilingual Teacher - ONE-on-ONE- or Group Classes - All Levels- Buenos Aires
Learn Spanish like a native. I will teach you techniques to help you learn the language the same way you have learned your native tongue, easy and with little effort, and retain in it your long-term memory. Once learned, never forgotten, like learning to ride a bicycle, naturally and effortless. Also remote teaching via MSN and Skype. Techniques used and developed by the US and the UK to teach their foreign services (FSI)- You´ll be speaking immediately-
Useful Phrases for all occasions- Conversations - Idioms- Adverbial Phrases-Verbs and Grammar made easy - FREE MATERIAL PROVIDED
Carlos = easyspanish@argentina.com