Spanish lessons in Belgrano ?

Johnno

Registered
Hey all,

I will be living in Belgrano as of February and although I have made a few half hearted attempts to work on my Spanish over the last few months I know I need to push myself to get into a night time Spanish class or something like that as soon as I get there...

Is there anything available in Belgrano ? Any recommendations ?

Thanks as always,

John.

My amazing Spanish teacher lives in Belgrano if you want to do private classes. I highly recommend her. Not only is she a really good teacher, she is also a great person. PM me if you want her information.

Hey John,

My name is Marcelo, I'm Argentinian but I live in New York. I spend every summer in BA and I teach English and Argentinian culture to peolpe from the States that feel more comfortable learning from someone that speaks their language.

I live in Chacarita, very close to Belgrano, and I could easily meet you in a cafe near your apartment.

Feel free to call me at 15-4070-6622

Take care,

Marcelo

Thanks Marcelo - yes - when I get down there I really DO need to get myself into gear and start learning Spanish properly - maybe you could pm or something in a few weeks from now - closer to the time... John. PS I have a few leads on Spanish teachers - and will probably catch up with one or two of them and see who seems a really good fit for me - if I have someone I get on well with that means I'll probably learn a lot faster - and for me I want to go as fast as I can (in-between work and other commitments of course)...

Old thread, but I figure I might as well bump this than start a new one :)

Does anyone have any updated (2012) information on a good private Spanish tutor in Belgrano?

I've been living here for a few years, so my Spanish is quite excellent, but there are a few things I could still improve with a tutor with (gringo accent being one of them, but that might never go away). A "higher level" tutor would be ideal. Any recommendations would be awesome :)

Thanks!

I am looking for a teacher to start again next monday.

This will be my 3rd attempt. I am looking for a teacher 2hrs a day, preferably female (I just find it easier, maybe I am used to women telling me what to do everyday), who is very methodical and structured.

I really need a teacher that I can gel with. I looked at a few language schools several months ago, I tried one and it really did not work out for me then I decided to take private lessons with another teacher and things were going quite until I had to leave on business for a month. Rather than going back to the old teacher and trying to start where we left off I would just like to find someone new.

I am looking for 2 hrs a day private and it must be structured. No sitting around in a coffee shop BS'ing about tango or sitting in a classroom with no zircon and a load of sweaty backpackers (no offense)

PM me if your up for the task

My recommendation still stands - Gabriela Garcia. She lives in Belgrano. One of the best teachers I've ever worked with in any capacity. Super professional, well-versed in different teaching techniques and goes from more elementary to super advanced. Don't know what her schedule/availability is but if anyone wants her contact info, let me know. I can't say enough fabulous things about her. She'll tailor her teaching around what is pertinent/of interest to you and how you learn best.

I recommend Maria. Lives in Belgrano. Super nice and does all levels. She has a degree in linguistics. She may be contacted at:

[email protected]

Tell her Claude sent you !!

My recommendation still stands - Gabriela Garcia. She lives in Belgrano. One of the best teachers I've ever worked with in any capacity. Super professional, well-versed in different teaching techniques and goes from more elementary to super advanced. Don't know what her schedule/availability is but if anyone wants her contact info, let me know. I can't say enough fabulous things about her. She'll tailor her teaching around what is pertinent/of interest to you and how you learn best.

Hi there, I was wondering if you could give me Gabriela's contact details, this sounds like a good option for me! many thanks and bests, Sarah

Back