Spanish teacher -recommendations?

James12345t

Registered
Hello,

Does anyone have any recommendations for a Spanish teacher? I am finding it really difficult to find a reliable teacher!!

Let me know if you know anyone. If you have their prices, it would be very helpful too.

James

Adriana Crom was my teacher the entire year I lived in BA, and she transformed my whole experience of living in the city and learning Spanish. Not only is she an excellent, affordable and reliable teacher (she never cancelled or was late for any of our classes...three times a week), but she knows tons of hidden, cool spots in BA, most of which I had never heard of after ten years of being in the city off and on. She is located in Recoleta and she teaches out of her quiet and comfortable apartment. I can't recommend her highly enough. She also speaks perfect English, so can help you understand how Spanish and English are structured differently. Her phone number is 4814-0792 and email is [email protected]
Good luck!

If you're open to small classes, I'd strongly recommend looking at CUI here in the city. They also have one-on-one instructor/tutor posts, though I think the small classes allow you to learn even more. They have several locations and tons of schedules, in addition to excellent professors and super affordable prices. I took two intensive 8 weeks classes there and went from a few words to basic proficiency in 8 weeks - surprised myself! I can honestly say they were by far the best foreign language professors I've ever had. They teach with an amazingly hands on approach but without putting pressure on the students - you'll be speaking before you know it! BAExpats won't let me post any links, but if you google CUI Buenos Aires, you'll get the homepage link. Suerte!!

Back