Spanish Tutor In Pilar? No Hablo Español!

dgonzalez

Registered
Hi all,

I need a recommendation please. I work from home for a US company so I'm not really made to interact with anyone in Spanish. My husband is fluent in both English and Spanish but him teaching me is much easier said than done, and I'm so sick of not knowing anything going on around me!

We only have one car for the time being so seeing as I work from home, my husband usually has it aka I have a tough time getting around if I need to. Therefore, I'm really looking for a Spanish tutor who could come to my home for about an hour once or twice a week.

Also, the imigraciones website scheduling isn't working and customer service is the absolute worst so I can't schedule a way to get an appointment scheduled to get my DNI in the city. Any other thoughts on how to go about getting a DNI? Tried the mall but they only do renewals, not new ones.

Danielle

Did you go to the Migrations office in Pilar? that's where I am processing mine along with my visa. I have no idea about the website errors, but if you can just take 30 mins to go before 4pm and get your appt scheduled their you'd be one step closer! The office is located in Pilar Point, 1st floor (not ground floor, but 1 up). It's not the DNI office, its on the other side next to the radio station.

Here's their contact info: ASIENTO Pilar (Provincia de Buenos Aires) Domicilio Estanislao Lopez 538, Local 101/102 Teléfono / Fax (0230) 466-4646 Horario Lunes a Viernes de 08:00 a 16:00 horas. Correo Electrónico [email protected]

Back