Spanish tutors

Sbello

Registered
Please help a newbie! Hi everyone, I'm a recent arrival and am looking for some recommendations for spanish tutors. What are the typical rates that you pay and do they come to you? Any help is very much appreciated.

My husband and I have been taking grammar and conversation classes with Rosario since three months. She comes home and charges 25 pesos / h/ pers. She's young and energetic. She prepares specific classes, exercices and activities that fit our level and needs. We highly recommend her. If you're interested, you can write to her directly at: [email protected].
I hope this helps.

"marion" said:
My husband and I have been taking grammar and conversation classes with Rosario since three months. She comes home and charges 25 pesos / h/ pers. She's young and energetic. She prepares specific classes, exercices and activities that fit our level and needs. We highly recommend her. If you're interested, you can write to her directly at: [email protected].
I hope this helps.
Marion, thanks for that advice - I was just looking for a teacher. I'm German and arrived here 4 months ago and my Spanish is still quite poor. I went to a language school but as I'm working here I won't make that. So privat teacher is hopefully more flexible and fits better with my working hours.

Hi "civi",
I am glad to be of any help and I hope you will like Rosario. We attended some classes too when we started studying and when we switched to private classes, we realized how more efficient and more convinient it is.
Good Luck!
NB: Rosario's email does start with a "y", it is not a tipo!

Hi! I have worked with an amazing private Spanish tutor, Gabriela (Gabi), for 6 months now and have nothing but wonderful things to say about her. I also recommended her to 3 other friends have worked with her as well and were very pleased with the results and experience (they have all since moved away). Gabi has been a private tutor for at least 15 years now, working with students, expats, and business professionals. She is very flexible, tailoring the lessons based on what you're looking to accomplish, and is very good at modifying her approach to meet your learning style and Spanish level. Gabi also is a wealth of knowledge, incorporating the local culture, history, etc into the lessons if this is something that you're interested in. I've learned just as much about the local way of life and Argentine history, economics and culture as I have Spanish in these lessons. It's been a wonderul experience and I highly recommend her tutoring.
Here is her contact information, or feel free to email me privately with any questions:
e-mail: [email protected]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jujucita Newcomers Forum 12
C Services Offered 2
J Expat Life 1
A Expat Life 15
E Expat Life 1
Back