Special Educational Support in BA for 8 year old

jnf

Registered
My family and I are planning on moving to Buenos Aires in June of this year for my work. My 8 year-old son has been diagnosed with ADHD and would benefit from the following services that I'm looking for. Please let me know if you have any information:

1. Bilingual (Spanish/English) aide trained in Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) to assist my son in school.

2. English speaking speech/language therapist who can assist my son in pragmatic language development/language organization.

3. English speaking Counselor/Social Worker/Psychologist who can work with my son on behavior issues/executive functioning and social learning.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. You can contact me off the forum at the following email:

finchjn[at]gmail.com

I was once an 8 year old with quite a strong case of ADHD. I recommend a bit of Adderall and a lot of room to run around. I hope you move near a park!

Agreed - and that's exactly what we're doing. ;-)

Although we can't get him into school without the above!

sam3g said:
I was once an 8 year old with quite a strong case of ADHD. I recommend a bit of Adderall and a lot of room to run around. I hope you move near a park!

Adderall is banned in Argentina, no?

Jnf: I am a special needs teacher working at a private school just outside the capital. I might know a few people who could help you. I will put some feelers out and if I find anyone interested I will let you know.

Twig

Back