Specialty Sports Shops In Bsas

adjustice

Registered
Hey guys,

I'm in desperate need of some new wheels for my longboard (preferably Sector 9's, but I know I can't be too picky). Anyone know of a specialty sporting goods store in the area that may carry this type of product? Or maybe a way to connect with someone coming down from the states that wouldn't mind bringing them? All this good weather has me dying to cruise around some lesser known parts of the city, and I hope to do so sooner rather than later -- my current wheels are shredded to pieces :(

In and around Bond St. is where you should start to look.
I think there is a skate shop on the other side of Santa Fe from Bond St.

also, this site might have info on shops-
http://skateargentino.com.ar/v09/

DTS. The address is Rodriguez Peña 1037 (Diez Treinta y Siete). They sell Vans, Nike, Volcom, Enjoi, Flip y Consolidated and their own brand. Just in case, the phone is 4813-8581. Probably, if they dont have the weels you are looking for available, DTS will give you a hint to get the weels.

DTS. The address is Rodriguez Peña 1037 (Diez Treinta y Siete). They sell Vans, Nike, Volcom, Enjoi, Flip y Consolidated and their own brand. Just in case, the phone is 4813-8581. Probably, if they dont have the weels you are looking for available, DTS will give you a hint to get the weels.

thats the one I was thinking of too- its just down the street from Bond St.

Back