Spicy food in Buenos Aires. Food event on 8.16

Mychael Henry

Registered
Poke Restaurant (Poke-restaurant.com, twitter: @POKE_Restaurant) will be having a pop-up event (8.16) at The Office (Arevalo 3031) for "Take-over Tuesday". They will be rolling out two new menu items! It should be a fun night, and a chance to have something other then the typical Argentine food faire.

Awesome! Thanks for the post. I love the office, but I can't wait. Where in the world is Poke located? That information is missing from the POKE website and you've set me up with a black bean craving. And don't tell me to call, please. I can't understand people speaking in English on my p.o.s. phone. Anyone with an address?

Ameliamcg, do you have an address for Poke? I was just all over the site, and all I see is a phone in the contacto pop-up.

@recapitulation, Hi. I am the owner of Poke Restaurant. We use to be a delivery only restaurant, so we didn't have a location you could come to - hence the fact that you were not able to find an address. (When we did do delivery, customers would order through http://www.buenosairesdelivery.com/) At this time Poke Restaurant is a "pop-up" restaurant ie., our location(s) and menu changes all the time. To keep up with where the next event is, I would suggest following us on twitter: @POKE_Restaurant.

And yes, we will be doing our famous black beans and cilantro sushi rice on 8.16. Unfortunately you're going to have to wait till then to get Poke'd! Make sure to say "hi" when you come by The Office!

There's no address because they don't have a set location. They're a pop-up restaurant cooking in different kitchens throughout BsAs. They're food ROCKS.

@NOLAchef, Thanks!

@recapitulation, Hi. I am the owner of Poke Restaurant. We use to be a delivery only restaurant, so we didn't have a location you could come to - hence the fact that you were not able to find an address. (When we did do delivery, customers would order through http://www.buenosairesdelivery.com/) At this time Poke Restaurant is a "pop-up" restaurant ie., our location(s) and menu changes all the time. To keep up with where the next event is, I would suggest following us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/POKE_Restaurant

And yes, we will be doing our famous black beans and cilantro sushi rice on 8.16. Unfortunately you're going to have to wait till then to get Poke'd! Make sure to say "hi" when you come by The Office!

@NOLAchef Thanks!

@recapitulation, Poke Restaurant use to only do deliveries, and we were found on BADelivery.com. Hence, the lack of address as NOLAchef said. Currently, Poke does "pop-ups" throughout the city. The next one being on 8.16. To know when and where our "pop-ups" are it is best to follow us on twitter: POKE_Restaurant.

There will be our signature black beans, along with cilantro sushi rice, on 8.16. Unfortunately, you're going to have to wait till then to get Poke'd. When you do come make sure to say, "hi"! Till then.

Ok, cool. Thanks for the explanation! I'm out of town that week and will miss it. Boo. Goodluck to you all, and I hope I can try the next one!

Back