Squash Court

Liveinbaa

Registered
Anyone know a Squash court/club near Palermo? And anyone know anyone who wants to play an intermediate player a few times during the week?

PM me!

There are squash courts in Club Ciudad de Buenos Aires near Nuñez, but maybe that is too far?

I believe I have seen threads here on courts and players near palermo. Maybe do a search. I play over on Congresso and Balbin which is a hike from palermo

There is a gym with Squash courts on Costa Rica between Thames and Borges. It has a large, green/grey facade, I cannot remember the name. It's not a modern establishment but the rates are very cheap.

There is a gym with Squash courts on Costa Rica between Thames and Borges. It has a large, green/grey facade, I cannot remember the name. It's not a modern establishment but the rates are very cheap.

wow, this would be perfect. does anyone know the name? Or, does anyone want to play sometime?

Richard do you know if they have racquets?

Sorry to revive this old thread, but I just moved to BA (living in Palermo Hollywood) and I would love to begin playing squash again with a partner. Happy to play just about anywhere. I would say that I am intermediate ability. Let me know here or PM me!

Best,

Jeremy

Hi all, a bit cheeky as I'm not a proper expat, just coming over to do some work, and will be staying in BA for the weekend of 15/16 November - would love to get a game of squash in, won't be able to bring a racquet with me so will need to hire one. I will probably be staying at Feirs Park Hotel just off Av Libertador, but I don't know BA at all. A quick internet search has found that I am quite close to Gimnasia Olimpia Canciliaria which appears to have some squash facilities, but I'm open to suggestions. I play to a reasonable standard in the UK, but happy to have a knock with anybody at all.

Cheers,

Mike.

Back