Standing Ovation for Our Forum Admin

Rich One

Registered
The Forum has proven crucial for communicating during this crisis period .During regular times as well it's extremely useful to, find a local seamstress , etc
Thanks to our Admin that has kept the Forum going for so many years , the Forum is not a money maker.
So go out on your balcony and clap or do a cacerolazo.

Thanks

As a newbie to BA beginning in January, I second that. I came with not knowing a word of Spanish (I take that back I knew vino blanco and Tinto :), no connections and I did not know 1 person. This forum has been my saving grace and has helped me survive and thrive in a foreign country. Thank you to all who have replied to my posts and to Igor for all your hard work. Stay safe and well;

-Lorianne

Despite the arguments and jostling, the forum is an encyclopedia. I think the majority of regular posters contribute something to help people understand life in Argentina. It's been that way for years too.

The Forum has proven crucial for communicating during this crisis period .During regular times as well it's extremely useful to, find a local seamstress , etc
Thanks to our Admin that has kept the Forum going for so many years , the Forum is not a money maker.

Thank you, guys. Actually, I think you are the ones who make this forum so useful.

So go out on your balcony and clap or do a cacerolazo.

Please don't :)
Better think about another interesting post to write.

Best forum of any country that I have lived in or followed. Very high level of input. Thank you to admin and everyone who participates.

Back