Start-Up Meet, Sat 2Pm Aug 23Rd

clooz

Registered
This will be our second informal get-together for expats to chat with each other about start-up ideas and experiences.

Same time and place as last time:

Saturday 2pm - 5pm

La Academia, Guemes 3299 (Palermo: corner of Coronel Diaz).

Please add your RSVP in a reply comment so we can get an appropriate number of tables.

La Academia is one block from the Subte D: Bulnes/Alto Palermo Station on Ave Santa Fe.

It was a great meeting last time. I hope to see you all there again, and any newcomers!

I'll pass too much noise there to actually talk to people.

ambient noise is very important in Argentina as it obliterates reality

I'll swing by. For those who prefer a less noisy place (I do too, but can manage) -- any recommendations?

I can't make it, but since it would be after brunch hours end, some suggestions for a future quieter location are one of the Malvóns (Villa Crespo or Palermo), Magdalena's Party (they are pretty easy going with turning down the music), Bucca al Lupo, etc.

Those coming to the start-up meeting, I will see you this Saturday at 2pm. Academia is a bit noisy, but I could hear people. We probably need to try and move chairs a bit more.

For the future I also like quieter cafes. If we can find one that is easy to get to and quiet that would be great.

Thanks but I can't this time around. I am starting up my new SEO firm and I have been meaning to do some networking with other expats here, so next time for sure.

Back