Stay Classy Argentina

The middle of the day is when Argentines leave the clubs. I love drunk watching from my balcone while sipping my coffee on Sunday morning.

Sorry Show.

These ladies wear tangas to go dancing..? exposed buttocks ? no fine?
Why do women pull their hairs and scratch contenders? it's genetic ?

Pd:All girls should be taught -martial arts. to perform decent encounters

Sorry Show.

These ladies wear tangas to go dancing..? exposed buttocks ? no fine?
Why do women pull their hairs and scratch contenders? it's genetic ?

Pd:All girls should be taught -martial arts. to perform decent encounters
No. Not all women fight like that. I took kickboxing and self defense classes. I know how to protect myself.

that was one of the most pitiful fights i've ever seen

I saw an even worse fight in Belgrano last Friday. There was a mild fender bender between a teenager with a man-bun and a middle-aged taxi driver. They danced back and forth with their fists up while people walking their dogs yelled, "pará, pará!" Should have recorded it.

No. Not all women fight like that. I took kickboxing and self defense classes. I know how to protect myself.

I don't recall ever seeing a woman in a street fight throwing karate kicks..? good for you !

You want to see two women who know that they're doing, here's the full fight between Meksen and van Soest from last November. It's super bantamweight women's kickboxing title match in the Glory league, 55kg (~120 pounds) so don't expect any knockouts. It's interesting how different this is from MMA - more technical and points-based.

Back