Stay Classy Argentina

I am always disappointed to see anyone involved in a physical confrontation. (I took a 3 second look at the video and had to pause it.)

As a race, hopeful for a better future, we need to address the way we interact and settle disputes. Only then will we realize our potential.

You want to see two women who know that they're doing, here's the full fight between Meksen and van Soest from last November. It's super bantamweight women's kickboxing title match in the Glory league, 55kg (~120 pounds) so don't expect any knockouts. It's interesting how different this is from MMA - more technical and points-based.

Sorry but kick-boxer women turn me off , does that make me a Machista..? No further comments!!

Sorry but kick-boxer women turn me off , does that make me a Machista..? No further comments!!

If you mean you don't like the sport, well, that's because, unlike the rest of us, you're sophisticated.

On the other hand if you mean you don't find them attractive, well, DUH! Neither do I; they're way too scary for that. Lord, my poor **** would jump off and run away...

Back