Staying For 2 Months... Looking For Place To Hang

vidavidz

Registered
Hola!

I just found this site now. I hope I found it a long time ago. But let me introduce myself anyway as it might get handy on the coming days, or maybe I'll come back another time. I'm Vida, will be staying for here for another 3 weeks to complete my 2 months project here for Accenture.

Tomorrow will be another quiet weekend for me unless you can recommend a place where most expats hang out for some drinks. I'm Filipina so I know a very basic Spanish and fluent in English.

Looking forward to meet some people here before I leave.

Gracias y buen fin! :)

On Sunday you can go to the San Telmo Flea Market on Defensa Street. It is closed off to traffic only on Sunday. Perfect weather.
Make sure to wear comfortable walking shoes. The whole street turns into a huge party. Lots of places to sit out & have a drink.
Enjoy !!! :D

Yes, definitely I'm going there tomorrow as it might be my last day to do some shopping for bring homes for loved ones :wub: I've been to the area twice since one of our sites is there but once on a Sunday and boy I loved how it is! Really gave me an idea where to buy bring homes :) Thanks for the advice.

Next weekend I'm going to Rio and my last week here, a friend from Rio will come over to experience BA as well. Definitely love how courteous and warm people are.

Given a chance, would love to come back. But next time around with better Spanish.

Buen dia! :D

Yes, definitely I'm going there tomorrow as it might be my last day to do some shopping for bring homes for loved ones :wub: I've been to the area twice since one of our sites is there but once on a Sunday and boy I loved how it is! Really gave me an idea where to buy bring homes :) Thanks for the advice.

Next weekend I'm going to Rio and my last week here, a friend from Rio will come over to experience BA as well. Definitely love how courteous and warm people are.

Given a chance, would love to come back. But next time around with better Spanish.

Buen dia! :D

Good to have a breath of fresh air in the Forum, happy to find out, that still exist. young starry eyed people willing to discover and enjoy the simpler things in life,
Carpe Diem, Marshallah..!!

Aww... thanks, Rich One. Wait... is that Scientology sign you have as avatar? Took few courses, that's why I know. Personal Value and Integrity and Dianetics. Not really part of the church but every time I encounter something I know would make me a better individual, I'd give it a shot. Just like the 10-day meditation course of Vipassana.

De acuerdo, Carpe Diem ;)

Back