Sticking To Principle, Ok Senators Reject Federal Assistance

ajoknoblauch

Registered
Coburn and Inhofe remind their constituents that global climate change is a hoax, and that extreme weather events are "simply God's will": http://tinyurl.com/nx4l934

These guys voted against aid to victims of Hurricane Sandy. Let's see if they vote for aid to their own constituents in Oklahoma. Idiots.

We used to be able to say, with some confidence, that Alabama or Mississippi had the two worst Senators in the country. Oklahoma, though, has overtaken them.

Florida is reaching for the same dubious standard with this tea party bagger Rubio. Another red guy who voted against Sandy aid....

Florida is reaching for the same dubious standard with this tea party bagger Rubio. Another red guy who voted against Sandy aid....

Marquito's elevator doesn't reach the top floor. In fact, it's stuck in the basement.

Marquito also claims to be from a Cuban refugee family. In fact, he was born in Miami, and his parents emigrated in 1956, three years before Castro came to power.

The ~35 & Under Cuban descent kids are voting D these days anyway.

And Florida has Sen. Nelson (D) who looks like he's possessed by the devil, but is a pretty solid human being, so 50% isn't going to put a state in the "Worst in the nation" category.

And Florida has Sen. Nelson (D) who looks like he's possessed by the devil, but is a pretty solid human being, so 50% isn't going to put a state in the "Worst in the nation" category.

Marquito's in that category, though.

Marquito's in that category, though.

"Marquito" is 41. That does not fall under the category of "35 & Under".

Thanks for playing. I was there in October & November, I have friends (amigas) who are under 30 and whose mom left Cuba POST Revolution. The mom was furious when the daughters said "We're not voting for McCain" back in 2008. The shift has been even greater since then.

Just saying from first hand knowledge of several people and anecdotal evidence about several of their family & friends. Nothing that I've read on websites/chat rooms...

"Marquito" is 41. That does not fall under the category of "35 & Under".

Thanks for playing. I was there in October & November, I have friends (amigas) who are under 30 and whose mom left Cuba POST Revolution. The mom was furious when the daughters said "We're not voting for McCain" back in 2008. The shift has been even greater since then.

Just saying from first hand knowledge of several people and anecdotal evidence about several of their family & friends. Nothing that I've read on websites/chat rooms...

I was remarking that Marquito's in the range of worst possible Senators, but even he's no match for Inhofe or Coburn (or even Lindsey Graham or McConnell, for that matter).

Back