Still Looking For A French Teacher

Lulu-Kyoko

Registered
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I will be returning to BA on Tuesday and I am hoping to take private [/background][background=yellow]French[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] lessons while I am there... two hours per week for a bit grammar, conversation and Voltaire's Candide. I would say that I'm mid-high intermediate. [/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I'm an anglophone that lives and works in Montreal and I've been studying Spanish rather intensively over the past year. And while my Spanish is improving, my ability to speak [/background][background=yellow]French[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] is on the decline!!! It would be nice to talk to someone about the similarities and differences between the two languages. [/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Any suggestions? Muchas gracias/merci beaucoup!!![/background]

As you can see, I cut and paste the above from an earlier message... I suppose Alliance Francaise would be the best place to go?

I would try this place first:

http://alternativafrancesa.com.ar/

The problem with the Alliance Francaise is none of their teachers are native speakers (at least 5 years ago when I was looking for a French teacher). Alternativa Frances has only native speakers, though it's been several years since I took classes from them.

I would also look at Craig's List. Occasionally there are individuals who post French classes there.

hey, contact Pauline Reimbold at [email protected]

She's a French native and she speaks good english, she's been living in Buenos Aires for 2 years and she speaks good spanish as well. I've very good private lessons with her, she's very nice and patience. Her rates is really reasonable. Tell her that you're refer by Estelle.

Suerte!!

Your're leaving a French speaking province and going to a Spanish speaking province to lean French?

Thank you sleslie23 and isveda!

And Joe, I've spent the past year in a French-speaking city learning Spanish... and I'm going to a Spanish-speaking city to learn French. The goal is to become trilingual. But when I try to speak French, I end up speaking Spanish and when I try to speak Spanish, I end up speaking French.

Their is a French language school at oro y Santa Fe. It called "Frances" something! Try it.

Thank you sleslie23 and isveda!

And Joe, I've spent the past year in a French-speaking city learning Spanish... and I'm going to a Spanish-speaking city to learn French. The goal is to become trilingual. But when I try to speak French, I end up speaking Spanish and when I try to speak Spanish, I end up speaking French.

first master a langauge before moving to next one and try to learn different sounding langauges.

eg Spanish and Mandarin!

Hi there!

I am a French teacher and I am now living in Buenos Aires. I am a French Canadian from Quebec and I also speak Spanish. If you want private courses, you are welcome to contact me at [email protected]

Back