stitch n bitch?

guevarita

Registered
Anyone interested in a knitting group? flippinkittin mentioned she had organized one before, i'd be interested!

Wow! That sounds great, although I don't know how to knit...just crochet. But, I'd be into that!

Hey - I'd be really interested in this - have just bought my first set of knotting needles and have been trying to learn on the internet, but to no avail!
Can you let me know the details?

I´m also very interested! I recently bought a crochet needle and some yarn, but simply can not get past the first cross stitch... Maybe someone could show me how... Please PM me with details if/when you get together! :)

I'd be really interested in this.. I am a very shambolic crochet-er, would like to improve, and would like to meet some people.. I've not been here long :)

Hello. I knit like a snail but would love to get involved too. xx

mariaette said:
Hey - I'd be really interested in this - have just bought my first set of knotting needles and have been trying to learn on the internet, but to no avail!
Can you let me know the details?

Hey, I tried sending you a PM but it says you have the PM enabler turned off. Turn it on and I'll send you details!

everyone here should have gotten a PM from me with my email address, hopefully they went through and we can start coordinating!

I used to knit and crochet and need a hat for the winter, so please let me know!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
starlucia Expat Life 12
Back