Stroller/car Seat Brands

Somewhereinba

Registered
Any recommendations for a decent stroller that has detachable car seat for the baby? Seems to be a few Argentine brands but no idea which is decent or what a fair price is. Thanks

We use a Bugaboo bee - no idea if it's sold here, very likely not - with an adapter for a Graco car seat (sold separately). The car-seat-holder essentially replaces the stroller's own seat.

Come to car, move car seat to in-car base, fold stroller, done.

We're perfectly happy with ours. Our stroller is 3 years old, and after having endured very heavy use pretty much daily, has one part broken which will cost us $15 to replace (and then bring here from the US).

It doesn't have huge wheels so navigating local sidewalks isn't a walk in the park.

I have been doing some searching - what a nightmare !! I still don't understand how companies here charge nearly 3X the amount for items compared to the US. Even if you include a 50% import tax (which is excessive). I am tempted to get one when I am overseas but the hassle of carting it through customs without a baby might look funny ! Any other solutions to this or should I stop being cheap and accept I am going to have to pay outlandish prices for all things baby related in this fine Argentine economy !

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-622912768-cochecito-graco-literider-butaca-envio-gratis-tiendamibebe-_JM

This thing goes for $145 USD on Amazon.

Back