Student Seeks To Rent Studio Or 1Bm In Bn, Recoleta, Palermo

SpencerH

Registered
I am currently studying here in Buenos Aires and living in Boedo. I am looking for a small apartment to rent in the area of Barrio Norte, Recoleta, Palermo etc. (close to the Alto Palermo-Parque las Heras would be ideal but not necessary) to be closer to my classes and friends. I would like to move as soon as possible, hopefully within the next two months or so. This is also negotiable. I should be staying for around two years more, give or take, to finish my degree. However, I had planned moving to a separate place with my (Argentinian) girlfriend next year so a one-year contract would be the best for now, if not month-to-month, three months or six months at a time.
I have been living here for close to three years now so I know the city in and out. What I would like to know is the following: price of the rental, if in dollars if it can be paid in pesos, if it can be paid in pesos at what rate, length and type of contract, location of apartment, if I can see the apartment in person, what services are included, any other costs to be incurred, and when it becomes available. Please send offers in a private message, thanks.

Back