Subte strike extended

How was your commute?

If it's any way possible live within 10 blocks of your work or buy a bike :)

My workmate took 2 hours to walk home yesterday from Retiro to Belgrano. I'm thinking I'll be alone here in the office for a while this morning, only the boss and I live within walking distance.

It only takes 40 minutes to walk from Alto Palermo to Obelisk. Embrace the fresh(ish) air !

I will embrace it as much as possible! At least it's not raining today... the worst is that I've got to make it from work in Recoleta to a doctor's appointment in Nuñez with only about an hour to spare :eek: Without the D Line... Que bajón!!

StuckLikeGlue said:
I will embrace it as much as possible! At least it's not raining today... the worst is that I've got to make it from work in Recoleta to a doctor's appointment in Nuñez with only about an hour to spare :eek: Without the D Line... Que bajón!!

152 takes about 40 minutes

I was nearly 2 1/2 hrs this morning doing my commute form Barracas to Chacarita.

I do love my job! I also hate working from home, which I did yesterday so just went for it today, didn't think it would be quite as hellish as it ended up being! Changing at Constitucion was just dire.

Back