Suggestions For Where To Watch The Game Tomorrow?

Lulu-Kyoko

Registered
One could watch the game anywhere, really, as it will be on all TVs in every shop, restaurant, bar, etc.

But any place in particular? I thought of going to La Biela because it is close to my apartment, but I'm open to other suggestions.

The question is not where one can watch the world cup, but where one can get away. . . even some movie theaters will be suspending films to show the game on the big screen.

a traditional place is La Academia, in Corrientes y Callao, its a bar full of old porteños people, like more than 60, that understand football.

American Embassy is hosting a game watching party at Hard Rock Cafe there in Recoleta. They are there from 5-9. Game starts at 7:00. I'm going. Open to all

American Embassy is hosting a game watching party at Hard Rock Cafe there in Recoleta. They are there from 5-9. Game starts at 7:00. I'm going. Open to all
The original post is concerning the Argentina game but because of the US centrism of some members... this has been confused with the US game Monday.

Oops my bad! I guess because it's so late she was referring to..yup....horrible thing that centrism....gets ya at the unconscious level!

Reactions: Joe
I thought only the US was playing. It would be a little like the World Series, without Canada.

:p

The original post is concerning the Argentina game but because of the US centrism of some members... this has been confused with the US game Monday.

This so remember me of the history of the world as explained to Americans in DisneyWorld.

You know Isadora... it's not like the ancient Romans were any different. Of course they eventually collapsed, as has every other empire, the same way the almighty US of A will. It's just cyclical. The Spanish and the Portuguese were the same too, not to mention the Brits. Is it OK? Probably not, but history repeats itself.

Back