Suggestions Needed On Where To Watch Olympic Hockey

sandybassett

Registered
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I may be able to watch an Olympic ice hockey match here in Buenos Aires? I'll even take any place in which the bartenders are friendly enough to change a channel for me :)

Cheers

Sandy

PS Any Canadian expats (or any expats) out there wanting to get together for a beer and watch a game IM me.

ESPN: 2:00 pm.
Women' s hockey for the gold: USA vs Canada. No love lost between these two. Will be a barn burner and they are both good.

Casa Bar always played the NFL games and most American sports. That may be a good place to start. And their food reminds me of American bar food, pretty good.

Definitely interested in watching the men's final, I sent you a pm!

Interested as well to watch the men's final! Just signed up and really not sure how to send a PM (yet) but please post if anyone knows of a place that will be playing it!

I really wish the Canadian Embassy was open on Sundays ...

me too! would love to find some hockey loving canucks to watch the final - much better than watching a crappy stream in my apartment :)

Here in Toronto the City Council decided (despite the mayor's rather ironic objection) to allow bars to start serving alcohol at 6AM Sunday morning. It'll be fun, but right now I'd gladly trade the big screen for a crappy stream ... and some warmth!

Back