Super Bowl 2015

Crema Americana

Registered
Anyone with DirecTV able to watch the game in English?

I'm not sure if I should be hating ESPN or DirecTV, but these Latino commentators are annoying. Who do they think watches this besides Americans?

its on ESPN and ESPN3 on Telecentro, no sap though.

You can pause the tv and sync it up with the nbc stream if you want though.

http://stream.nbcsports.com/super-bowl/

A freakin interception. That stank. Run the damn yard...way to throw the damn game away.

As one guy mentioned where we watched the game - it almost makes you think someone called that play with the intended result as it happened. Unbelievable.

Haha. That was the play in the whole game, everything else being nearly equal. Patriots came back with a good amount of time remaining. Seahawks make a spectacular, hail-Mary play that puts them inches from the goal line a play or two later and they had three plays to cross that line and they threw a short little pass that was the stupidest play ever called.

I wasn't rooting for either team, but the Patriots certainly deserved to win because the Seahawks gave up their chance to win with stupidity.

One has to wonder why they called that play...

For those of us who like the commercials as much as the game, you can see the "10 Best" from super bowl 2015 on YouTube. Hands down favorite in the US seems to be the Bud one with the puppy. Second year running their commercial made me cry! And there's a Carl's hamburger one that'll make all the straight guys out there cry with yearning. Madison Ave..,you gotta love em.

For those of us who like the commercials as much as the game, you can see the "10 Best" from super bowl 2015 on YouTube. Hands down favorite in the US seems to be the Bud one with the puppy. Second year running their commercial made me cry! And there's a Carl's hamburger one that'll make all the straight guys out there cry with yearning. Madison Ave..,you gotta love em.

Terrible cover of a great song though

Back