Super Bowl Sunday.

Pedalpusher

Registered
What are people doing for Super Bowl Sunday? I saw that Casa Bar in Recoleta is having a party. Any info on this place? Also, isn't weird that the two states that legalize weed are in the Super BOWL? :D

Does anybody know a good place in Mendoza to watch the game?

What are people doing for Super Bowl Sunday? I saw that Casa Bar in Recoleta is having a party. Any info on this place? Also, isn't weird that the two states that legalize weed are in the Super BOWL? :D

http://www.springtrainingonline.com/reporting-dates/

Casa Bar is okay. Though it's usually overcrowded, loud, and impossible to move around. If you're into noisy places than that's not a problem. You could also try Sugar in Palermo or Alamo bar. I've heard both play the super bowl though I haven't been before.

I went to Casa it was everything you said it would be Vermonter. The place cleared out pretty quick after the half time show. I still can't figure out why. :huh:

That was damn boring unless you are a Seahawks fan. Superbowl was 2 weeks ago. And that means we (Kaep) choked twice in 2 years during the most important game.
I got to see Yong's SB, otherwise I'd be fuming. Now if the Warriors can make 1 more move to get the NBA ring, I'd have lived championships of all my fav teams (includes Racing Club :p)

Back