Super Bowl Xlvlll

argsteve

Registered
I figured I would throw this out and see where people are watching the Super Bowl Feb 2 ( if you care)...... the usual places are Sugar, Alamo, Casa Bar....

but does anyone have any other place in BA to watch the game??? anyone have another cool bar or restaurant that will be showing the game?? cheers

NFL Super Bowl XLVIII

NFL Super Bowl XLVIII
Sunday, February 2, 9:30 PM
MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey

I don't care :mad:
niners fan here :(

Still will check it a bit to see how Manning puts that foul playing (yet damn good) secondary into shame.

well i dont care that much also... I am a Charger fan.... but it is the big game!!!.. if anyone has a place.. maybe a bar/rest. owner who is a forum member will open up his place for the game..... with only 3 places to see it ...it is almost torture in the past to get a table and just be able to see a TV.

don't you think it will be televised nationally somehow, considering they air monday night football games here on ESPN?

yes it will be on tv... but a fun bar with food and drinks can be fun... but not if you have 200 people trying to fit into a place that seats 50...I am just looking for options....

yes it will be on tv... but a fun bar with food and drinks can be fun... but not if you have 200 people trying to fit into a place that seats 50...I am just looking for options....

ah, fair, and agreed!

Back