Survey: Did You Catch the Covid 19 in Argentina ?

Rich One

Registered
Many Forum members/readers did get the Covid 19 in Argentina..? Can reply in interested...!

My whole family got it at the same time, 10 people. Someone burst our bubble. I was the only one out of the immediate family who did not get it, despite my kids and wife having it the same week and me sharing a tiny temporary place with them. So, I am the odd one out. It was a very mild infection for all 10 people, with barely a symptom above a heavy cold.

Not me (for now!)
I personally know 20+ people here in my immediate social and professional circles who have had it in Argentina. 1 fatality.
Strangely no expats that I know in my social or professional circles have had it - only Argentines.

No. In my family (wife plus 2 kids) no case.

In my wider family here in Argentina 1 known case (mild symptoms) of around 20 members.

Nope, touch wood, hope to get a shot before I get this sh*t.

Yes I got it, some bright spark turned up at my girlfriend's office with every symptom under the sun and within a week 15 people in their office plus all of their partners (including moi) were struck down with it.

Not as far as I know. But actually, almost none of us who think we haven't had it can really be sure we haven't had it.

nope -- and I have traveled to Europe and Brazil several times. Go out everyday, every weekend, bars, restaurants, parties. Have had 4 PCRs and one antibody test, all negative. I do wash my hands like 10 times day thou.

Back