Swimming pools/indoors&outdoors

Maje

Registered
I might be going to bsas during the summer and I was wondering if any of you can recommend a proper (min 20mts) swimming pool where I could join just for 2 months. Also, are there any requirements? (covid pass,etc). Area: capital. Thanks in advance!

I might be going to bsas during the summer and I was wondering if any of you can recommend a proper (min 20mts) swimming pool where I could join just for 2 months. Also, are there any requirements? (covid pass,etc). Area: capital. Thanks in advance!

This may be of help. Many locations in Capital.

I swim at the Megatlon Barracas pool. 25m. But you have to pay for the whole year.
The other pool I use is the Suterh, also 25m In San Telmo. It belongs to the building employee Union.
You'll need to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination and pass a stress / ergonomic exam.
This pool is indoors, payment is with CC only. The stress test you have to pay for it yourself.
They do it at the gym but only for union members. The monthly pool fee is $3.400 pesos.

I swim at the Megatlon Barracas pool. 25m. But you have to pay for the whole year.
The other pool I use is the Suterh, also 25m In San Telmo. It belongs to the building employee Union.
You'll need to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination and pass a stress / ergonomic exam.
This pool is indoors, payment is with CC only. The stress test you have to pay for it yourself.
They do it at the gym but only for union members. The monthly pool fee is $3.400 pesos.
Thanks a lot for the info:)

Are there any swimming pools/instructors for adults in Palermo soho or hollywood? do you guys know or recommend any? thanks in advance!

Are there any swimming pools/instructors for adults in Palermo soho or hollywood? do you guys know or recommend any? thanks in advance!
Many years ago, there was an olympique swiming pool near av Juan b Justo and Honduras. It was the place for “salvavidas” to train themselves and offerted classes. It was open to the public on summer.

Back