Swine Flue

jedard

Registered
This American Doctor has just blown the lid of the so called Pandemic Swine Flu and what it is really all about, NADA. just a huge hype by the Politically run CDC for profit and in my humble opinion to force the Americans from the real crisis, "The Financial Fallout" As he states, " a great deal of my material comes from official sources, such as the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Institutes of Health, the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the New England Journal of Medicine. Thus my distracters cannot claim that I am using material that is not within the mainstream. "

Dr. Russell Blaylock:
Dr. Blaylock is a board certified neurosurgeon, author and lecturer. For the past 25 years he has practiced neurosurgery in addition to having a nutritional practice. He recently retired from both practices to devote full time to nutritional studies and research.
Dr. Blaylock has written and illustrated three books. The first book was on the subject of excitotoxins, Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills,and how they are related to diseases of the nervous system.
His second book, Health and Nutrition Secrets That Can Save Your Life, covers the common basis of all diseases, nutritional protection against diseases of aging, protection against heavy metal toxicity, the fluoride debate, pesticide and herbicide toxicity, excitotoxin update, the vaccine controversy, protection against heart attacks and strokes.
His third book, Natural Strategies for Cancer Patients, was released in April, 2003 and discusses the ways to defeat cancer, enhance the effectiveness of conventional treatments and prevent complications associated with these treatments.
In addition, he has written and illustrated three chapters in medical textbooks, written a booklet on nutritional protection against biological terrorism and written and illustrated a booklet on multiple sclerosis. He has written over 30 scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals on a number of subjects.
Since the publication of his first book he has been a guest on numerous national and international syndicated radio programs.

You can read his full report here should you be interested in saving you own life let alone a loved on back home.

Swine Flu -- One of the Most Massive Cover-ups in American History.​

Oh, another "It's a government conspiracy!" marketing genius. Nice ad on the main page "Click here to find out about my brain repair formula". jedard, you definitely need to take a closer look to his products.

I'm a'chargin' mah tinfoil hat!

And cleaning the flue in my fireplace...

henryb said:
Oh, another "It's a government conspiracy!" marketing genius. Nice ad on the main page "Click here to find out about my brain repair formula". jedard, you definitely need to take a closer look to his products.

You may be right about this article, but I have yet to meet anyone who has actually had swine flu. There are one or two "suspected" cases I have met, but the time this has been running you would expect to have met dozens.
I think myself it is more a nice ad campaign for the drug companies producing anti viral drugs.

Funny to see all the scared people in Ezeiza though with there useless masks on.

I have yet to meet anyone who saw 9/11.. but does that mean it didnt happen..

Swine flu is a problem, but the media has blown it out of all proportion.

In NZ, a country of 4 million, there have been over 2,000 confirmed cases, with a couple of hundred people dying from it.. that would be equal to about 200,000 cases in US, but NZ is isolated, so i would think that US could be alot worse.
And i trust the NZ gov figures more than any other countries, corruption is basically no existant there, and has a very open gov/ gov depts.. everyone knows everyone kind of thing so very hard to hide anything..

davonz said:
I have yet to meet anyone who saw 9/11.. but does that mean it didnt happen..

Swine flu is a problem, but the media has blown it out of all proportion.

Bit different, you would have to have been on NY to see The Twin Towers so by that argument you could say did they ever exist, I think this is just fatuous.
Swine flue (sic) is supposed to be a global pandemic therefore it must be all over the globe not just in New Zeeland.

tangobob said:
Bit different, you would have to have been on NY to see The Twin Towers so by that argument you could say did they ever exist, I think this is just fatuous.
Swine flue (sic) is supposed to be a global pandemic therefore it must be all over the globe not just in New Zeeland.

Yes, it is, there are around 750,000 reported cases - divide this by 6.7 billion and you'll see your chances of meeting someone who has had it aren't that great.

In Belgium the association of doctors have stated publicly that they will not be responsable for "(medical)problems" coming from these vaccinations. I think this means there is a reasonable doubt about the eficiancy...
(BTW we don't have the "sueing" tradition as in the US, where a statement like this might be normal)

In France there is a big scandal about this vaccins, forced upon the gouvernment by the farmaceutical companies (?).

So don't focus this on the US government only. It's all about the money...

We must admit that everywhere in the press they only talk about the deads from the swine flue and never about the deaths of the "ordinary" flu. They never compare. So lets say the press has also its part in this.

Meanwhile we have passed the flu season... all the eyes are now focused on the north...:eek:

Back