Taken 2- as terrifying as the first?

YOenBA

Registered
For those of you who are not familiar with the Liam Neeson action film, "Taken" it's basically about a 17 year old girl, who is Neeson's daughter, getting kidnapped and sold as a sex slave in Europe. Lots of killing and butt kicking follows, thanks to the totally awesomeness of Liam Neeson.

Normally, this would be an intense action movie. However, I saw this on my first trip through south america at the age of 21, on a bus. I do not want to see a film about kidnapping happening abroad while I am on a bus abroad!

Since then, I've seen the movie Taken on 2 other bus rides in south america. Crazy!

I've yet to see Taken 2, but it seems to be doing quite well. Has anyone seen it? Is it as scary as the first?

http://buenosairesherald.com/article/113580/taken-2-grabs-movie-box-office-crown

Recoleta Village y Palermo Cinemark--the title is different in Spanish

I only saw the second, it's OK. It's just one giant chase scene (after a brief beginning to set up the story). It's entertaining, but just a lot of fighting and running.

nledec said:
Recoleta Village y Palermo Cinemark--the title is different in Spanish

Thank you. It's not a question but a link to the original thread on this subject.

I liked both Taken 1 and Taken 2. Both decent movies and part 2 has earned millions. However part 1 was slightly better than part 2

Back