Tango Eyes

jeff1234

Registered
I've just learned that dancing the tango starts with the man inviting a woman to dance using his eyes in a very specific way.
She responds similarly.
I'm wondering if anyone has developed an irresistible look using only your eyes to lure a woman onto the dance.
I've been experimenting, using a mirror, but so far, all my looks are quite resistible to say the least.

It's not an irresistible look. It's simply staring. If someone stares and their stare is returned, that's an agreement to share a tanda....if in doubt a headnod can follow.

That sounds so feral!

Pics and videos, please!

It has nothing to do with the irresistible look, instead, it is all about your dancing.

If you dance nice, you look to one side and several girls accept just in case.

The cabaceo comes from men and women would stand in opposites of the room in a baile, and in order to ask a lady to dance a gentleman would have to use the cabaceo to ask her from a distance.

I've just learned that dancing the tango starts with the man inviting a woman to dance using his eyes in a very specific way.
She responds similarly.
I'm wondering if anyone has developed an irresistible look using only your eyes to lure a woman onto the dance.
I've been experimenting, using a mirror, but so far, all my looks are quite resistible to say the least.
Did you hear that on the Rick Steves show?
N

Back