Tasty Healthy Fresh Wrap & They Even Have Chilli.

BrettOZ

Registered
Hey everyone just a heads up we had one of the most delicious wraps today at a place called La Cresta Casa De Spiedo. It's located at 829 Bulnes and it would have to be one of the nicest wraps I've had. They have a wonderful range of salads plus guacamole. Babaganoush. Tabbouleh humus etc plus they even get the whole chilli/spice factor ( I actually saw a fresh batch of chilli getting delivered as we sat & ate ) they offer you wraps either with the fresh hot chicken or beef from the roaster or just vegetarian if you wish then choose your salads or choose a already designed one from the menu. Plus the pita bread that they use is great & grilled in front of you before they full it. They have a Facebook page and a big phat tick from us..Bravo!!!

OMG I went there recently it's FREAKIN AMAZING!!! I just ordered some stuff from the deli - some eggplant/chickpea thing yummy spices and flavors and the mexican style black beans and the guacamole - oh man it was amazing!! Just like some of the best California fancy supermarket delis!! You can get it in a wrap or just to go, we tried the chicken too it was good but just as good as any roast chicken - it's their deli items that are AMAZING... too bad there's no where to sit except two little stools at a counter. definitely a to-go place that needs to expand.

We grabbed the stools & sat out on the footpath. We are a tad hungover today after the Presets concert last night & are craving another wrap right now. Lucha I don't know how long it's been there for but I'm thinking its going to get popular...they just get the whole flavour/fresh/salad thing.

I went back yesterday for a wrap cuz I was in the neighborhood. There are pre-set wraps but I just made my own (beans, japanese rice, guacamole and spicy sauce).... I guess the owner is a Brit? Who arrived 1.5 years ago and opened it up after 6 months here. What an amazing concept!!! The aubergine in Moroccan sauce is so good too :D

I love this place. I live just around the corner from here and have been a couple of times - the food is amazing!

Back