Tattoo Parlors

pmacay

Registered
A friend and her boyfriend are coming for a visit and asked me about a good place to get a tattoo to commemorate their trip. I have no idea of a suggestion for her. Can anyone recommend a good place to get a tattoo? I searched the forum and there was only one other question about a tattoo artist posed with no responses.

Thanks for any pointers. I live in Recoleta, but obviously any place in downtown, Palermo or Belgrano would be fine.

Cheers!

Pete & Ron

Look up iris tattoo, very good artists and equipment, the guy who runs it, speaks perfect English.

I've gotten tattoos at Skull Tattoo and with an artist from Lc Ink (but not actually at the shop) and have lots of friends who go to DS Tattoo and Welldone Tattoo as well with great results.

Look up iris tattoo, very good artists and equipment, the guy who runs it, speaks perfect English.

Yeah, I was trying to remember the name of the place. I met the owner at a restaurant last year with a friend who knew him. I had his business card but apparently lost it. The guy told me they even have a machine that does graphic-quality tats. I'm not into tattoos and don't know much about it all, but that sounded cool

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Expat Life 7
R Expat Life 9
DJ_Rush Entertainment 2
I Culture 1
B Culture 9
Back