Tax Experts In Argentina

Musicman

Registered
How much tax should I be paying on my worldwide income while I live in Argentina?

As an expat multi-millionaire I need to be sure I am minimizing what needs to be paid.

I have income from various parts of the world including USA, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Bahamas and Panama.

What is the going rate you guys are paying? Do I even need to declare international income?

Do the locals pay their taxes and whats the chances of being audited?

Thanks,
MM

If you are as rich as you say, you are crazy to declare Argentina as your country of residence! And if you are all that rich you will not hesitate to ask an accountant to advise. You don't need this forum!

I didn't become wealthy spending money asking questions to accountants who charge by the hour. Surely if you are an expat who retires in Argentina it's because the tax regime is favorable. That's assuming of course that people actually pay their taxes which I hear is a bit of a grey area.

The tax regime here is not at all favorable. Not many Americans choose to retire here. They choose countries like Mexico and Panama whose governments are more welcoming to Senior Americans.

Anyway, a consultation with an accountant wouldn't be very expensive.

Back