Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceviche

Registered
How much will be the taxi fare to Villa Urquiza from centre of Palermo

Never been there and wondering.

No direct subte going there.

Thanks.

B line goes to Villa Urquiza . Call a radio taxi to get a cab fare. Many buses on Cordoba ave go there too

Define center of Palermo?

Either way it's not far, it'll be less than going down town. The exact fare will vary with traffic but should be less than 100. As for públic transport, if you live near Santa fe you can take the train from the station ministro caranza or as mentioned the b line from villa crespo. Or one a thousand buses

Have you already been? This info may be irrelevant but will leave in case others ask.

9pm or later from Cordoba straight up Alvarez Thomas to Triunvirato and Congreso takes less than 20 mins -- last time I took a cab was a couple of months ago and it cost about 35pesos -- not sure if there's been another increase in fares since then, and it was summer when there's noooo traffic. The moment you get stuck at one of the two railway crossings you go past, it can easily double. There is always a mess of traffic up until about Lacroze.

Whereabouts in Palermo are you leaving from and whereabouts in Urquiza are you going to (Urquiza is big)? The B subte you have to get on at Corrientes (there's stations at Malabia, Dorrego, Lacroze), it drops you at Triunvirato, you can exit either Monroe or Roosevelt. The train from Carranza to Urquiza takes 20-25mins and drops you on Monroe and Bucarelli currently (they are redoing the station). The other option is to take the D to Congreso de Tucuman and then get in a cab down either Monroe or Congreso (Monroe tends to be faster right now as there's no construction).

Assuming you're coming from Palermo Hollywood, if you are going at a busy time of day, I'd really recommend the train or subte. Not because I'm being stingy, just because It is so much faster. I have a car but often take public transport from Urquiza simply because of time saved. With congestion in the middle of the day or rush hour you could easily sit in traffic for 45mins or more.

D to Congreso then taxi to Urquiza is unlikely to be cheaper than a taxi from Palermo and will almost certainly increase the travel time significantly

It was quite a pleasant and easy taxi ride.

Going to - 80 pesos

Return - 65 pesos

For return, I got a taxi using app "easy taxi"

I really liked the barrio. Very pretty/tranqui. Lots of trees/nice houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back