Teacher Of Tango Needed

funnyk

Registered
Hi guys, next spring my husband and i will celebrate our wedding. Whole my life i wanted to dance tango at my wedding, so being here i wish my dream will come true. I just wanted to ask, if someone knows a good teacher of tango who can help us. We don't need a clasic tango, we just want to make a scene with some tango steps, tango genre. Please help us! In october we are going back to our country so thats why we think we should hurry up.
P.s I forgot to say that we don't speak spanish, we are beginers.

Hey funnyk,
My partner (Argentine) and I (North American) are tango teachers. We have lots of experience teaching in English.
Please feel free to PM me. We can give you some kind of trial class to see if we can help you.

Try El Conventillo de lujo, B. Matienzo 2696, Belgrano.
011-4779-1294, talk to Amy Laraignee or her American hubby.
Very nice place, apart-hotel too.
www.conventillodelujo.com

My boyfriend is a reputed Argentinean tango teacher, who mainly teaches abroad so he speaks perfect English. We are currently in France but returning to Buenos Aires next week. When my brother got married, he helped him and his wife learn an impressive tango routine for their wedding dance, which was a huge success among the audience. I'm sure he could do the same with you as well! PM me if you want to 'try him out' ; )

i wud prefer a hot looking Argentine woman to teach me tango.

Tango is a skill which every single man live in Argentina must possess.

For learning old people is better, hot looking women you find at milonga per ton but only if you dance nice and behaves like a gentelman.

Hi guys, next spring my husband and i will celebrate our wedding. Whole my life i wanted to dance tango at my wedding, so being here i wish my dream will come true. I just wanted to ask, if someone knows a good teacher of tango who can help us. We don't need a clasic tango, we just want to make a scene with some tango steps, tango genre. Please help us! In october we are going back to our country so thats why we think we should hurry up.
P.s I forgot to say that we don't speak spanish, we are beginers.

Well, it is not easy for the man. The best you can do is to take clases every single night and learn to dance for real. It doesn t take that long, women in a month can improve a lot. men needs more time. But if you get the basic here, you can practize later at home with your couple.

I always recommends clases at El Beso (Riobamba and Corrientes) Mo-Wed-Fri-Sun at 20.30. They teach you only what you need to know to dance and zero bullsh...t. The normal problem to learn to dance (in other places) is that they just show you a figure and you suppose to copy it. It doesn t work out.

Don t underestimate the difficulty of walking embraced so close without kicking each other.

Back