Teatro Colón Tours

STElmoFranco

Registered
Has anyone been on a tour of the Teatro Colón since it reopened? A friend and I want to go in it, but can't find any information on their website about the days or times they are available if at all. Any help would be appreciated.

STElmoFranco said:
Has anyone been on a tour of the Teatro Colón since it reopened? A friend and I want to go in it, but can't find any information on their website about the days or times they are available if at all. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm looking for this too! I'd prefer a show but a tour works...

I've searched all over online, and still no link to tours of the Colon. I'm looking for just the regular theater tour, not a tour company. I need an English tour for our visitors! Thanks...

My parents are going on an English language tour on Monday...I think. A porteno friend is picking up the tickets for me. Will let you know when I hear back from him.

Our visitors leave on Monday, so I'm hoping to find an English tour in the next few days. Any current info you have would be great! I wish their website was a little more functional!
Thanks.

mmoon said:
Our visitors leave on Monday, so I'm hoping to find an English tour in the next few days. Any current info you have would be great! I wish their website was a little more functional!
Thanks.
Keep wishing.

But in the meantime, I think that you should actually go there and ask in person.

suerte

"Visitas Guiadas

Informamos que próximamente comenzarán a realizarse las visitas guiadas en el Teatro abiertas al público en general."

The visits will start "soon". In Argentine language that does not mean "in the next few days", unfortunately...

In Tuesday's edition of the Buenos Aires Herald, they mentioned the uneven floors and mismanagement of the Teatro Colon, among other chronic troubles. Still, I don't know why you couldn't show up at the door and take a peek at the impressive edifice. If not, then bring along a manila envelope with some "walking around" pesos in it **hint hint** if ya know what I mean...

There was/is a day that it was/is supposed to be open to the public. It might have been this past Sunday, but I'm at dinner right now, so I'll have to research later.

Back