Ted Cruz Urges Sanctions on CFK

Whenever it comes to Ted Cruz I think about the fact that he's a spineless weasel:

Trump basically called his wife unfuckable, and his dad the second gunman to kill JFK, and yet he's spent the last 6 years trying to please him nonetheless. Also, according to all the DC insider blogs, everybody there hates him/thinks he's a dick, so he doesn't even have shoulder rubbing going for him.

I also think about this tweet from Microsoft's AI back in 2016 when asked about Cruz and the Zodiac Killer, and how accurate it was then and
now:

ZD0vpCiNMhUkwghAg4FyB6V_AteJ6aduyEI-AgW4M9E.jpg

Cristina sucks, but I'm not going to take morality lessons from a man who throws his family under the bus to be close to those in power.

Ted Cruz is a hypocritical, war-mongering dirtbag, BUT I was watching a video of his comments on the border yesterday, and I had to reluctantly agree with much of what he had to say. The world has turned upside-down, but this isn't the place to discuss US politics.

Back on topic, what the hell business does a US politician have interfering in Argentine politics? Given all the hysterical caterwauling about alleged Russian/Chinese/Iranian interference in US elections, isn't it just a teensy-tiny bit hypocritical? Do as I say, and not as I do?

Ted Cruz is a hypocritical, war-mongering dirtbag, BUT I was watching a video of his comments on the border yesterday, and I had to reluctantly agree with much of what he had to say. The world has turned upside-down, but this isn't the place to discuss US politics.

Back on topic, what the hell business does a US politician have interfering in Argentine politics? Given all the hysterical caterwauling about alleged Russian/Chinese/Iranian interference in US elections, isn't it just a teensy-tiny bit hypocritical? Do as I say, and not as I do?
Lest we ferget...Ted twernt the ferst...

Back