Teeth Cleaning? Common Here?

Ldbenhoff

Registered
Have a healthy set of choppers now, but I get regular cleanings in the US and would like to keep it up here in BA. Anyone have any experience that they can recommend regarding simple but thorough cleaning?

I go for a 6 month cleaning here, but let me tell you - it is a much simpler process than in the US. I was in and out in 15 minutes. They do not do nearly as thorough a job here. Some basic checking and scraping. No flouride, etc.

I was in and out in 15 minutes. They do not do nearly as thorough a job here. Some basic checking and scraping. No flouride, etc.
My experience is different. Thorough cleaning, ultrasound, 40-45 minutes. Depends on dentist, I guess.

lots of tartar on backside and below gums. Had periodontal, now stopped
- oh, and last time AR$ 130.

Reactions: Zed
I'll reiterate the above question. Who do you guys go to that does a good job?? If possible I'd also like to know of someone with advanced methods, like radiogram equipment as well. My dentist in the states showed me in the radiogram one tooth with cracks going both ways. The dentist here told me there is nothing wrong with the tooth. Now I'm feeling some sensitivity there three years later so I suspect the first dentist was right. But it did not show the cracks in the exray.

So I appreciate any recommendations!!!!!

I go through Hospital Italiano. The cleaning is done at a different appointment than the xray and dental check. They were very very thorough with the cleaning and even fixed part of my tooth where the gums are receeding. I highly reccomend HI.

Back