Telehealth?

lostravenblue

Registered
I had my first experience at a free clinic today. Went in, gave my name, and then waited for like two hours before having to give up and go home. My partner is disabled, and I'm really scared to try and make her sit through that. Does Buenos Aires have free telehealth by any chance?

I had my first experience at a free clinic today. Went in, gave my name, and then waited for like two hours before having to give up and go home. My partner is disabled, and I'm really scared to try and make her sit through that. Does Buenos Aires have free telehealth by any chance?
There is no free telehealth. As per the wait times, it must be due to triage ( where did you go? ). It happens at private places as well ( if it makes you feel any better )

There is no free telehealth. As per the wait times, it must be due to triage ( where did you go? ). It happens at private places as well ( if it makes you feel any better )
Hospital General de Agudos B Rivadavia. I tried to schedule an appointment, but I guess the language barrier was in the way. Cannot wait until I'm more conversational in Spanish.

Hospital General de Agudos B Rivadavia. I tried to schedule an appointment, but I guess the language barrier was in the way. Cannot wait until I'm more conversational in Spanish.
The issue in Recoleta is that a lot of people from barrio 31 go to the public hospitals and schools so they lag. Better go to Pirovano, Duran, Alvarez if you can.

For online paid medical help a couple of leads.

For a Free? online medical appt. a BA city service

Back