Temp room for rent in old apt with great vibe

JoeBlow

Registered
Hello,

I'm looking to sublet my room during December, January and February. The room is in an apartment in a very well-maintained building in downtown (near Reconquista and Tucuman). There is an older couple that lives there as well--they are both artists and very friendly. The room is large (approx 5m x 4m), has very good natural lighting, and is totally silent as it does not overlook the steet. Next to the aprtment there is a hotel whose lobby is open 24-hours a day, and there are two bars on the block so there are always people on the street if you return home late at night.

The room is at a low price (US $320) and includes internet wi-fi. You would have a full use of the kitchen and the house has a landline you can recive calls on or use to make local calls.

Please PM me (with your e-mail address) if you would like to see a picture of the room or arrrange a visit to the house.

Thanks.

Hi Joe,
This sounds interesting to me, could you send me some pictures just to get a better idea of the place? I arrived yesterday from the netherlands and will most likely stay until the end of february so time wise its perfect! My e-mail is [email protected]
Thanks, Regina

Hola,

I don't know how to send a private message, sorry!

My partner and I looking for an apartment to rent in for the christmas period and into January. Is yours available at such late notice? Feel free to email me at: [email protected]

Thanks in advance,

Sadie

Back