Temporary Work Visa For A Canadian Citizen

akorott

Registered
Hi everyone,

I apologize in advance if this question has been asked before.. but I couldn't find the information I was looking for.

I will be relocating to Argentina next month for work. I already have a job secured at a large accounting firm and now I'm just waiting to receive the contract. The next step is the visa process.. which I had no idea would be so complicated.

I'm a Canadian citizen and have already been to the consulate a few times in Toronto however I still don't understand the procedure of obtaining the visa - does anyone have experience with obtaining a temporary work visa to Argentina?

I have all of the necessary documents from my end - filled out application form, background check, passport photos, criminal record check, etc. Aside from the contract, is there anything else that the company must do on my behalf?

Based on my research it seems like I need to obtain an entry permit before I can submit the rest of the documents, however I'm unsure as to how much it costs and whether I can obtain the permit myself. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you

Back